Saturday, July 23, 2011

Acts 2:43

Acts 2:43

In this this verse there is a description of how the 3000 people reacted to how God was moving. In this verse it says that "awe came upon every soul. When I think of the word awe it does not mean something that is being taken lightly but it makes me think that they were so amazed by what was happening that it was something that they never forgot. This really stands out to me because there have been times that God has moved in my life that I have forgotten about a week later. I think that comes from a lot of things like simply not taking the time to realize how important God speaking or moving is. I think that the application to this is actualy listening more to what God says and actually caring about these times that he does move.

No comments:

Post a Comment