Friday, September 9, 2011

Ephesians 4:26

Ephesians 4:26
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger.
"Just sleep on it." This is a phrase that I often used when people are angry. I myself have gotten into the habbit of doing this, any time a prblem comes up I go to bed and I usually wake up great. So when I come to this verse I realize that from past experiences this has been great for me. Then I realize that God knows more then I do therefore I am wrong with thus said thought process. I have come to realize that sleeping on a problem or anger does not fix them but simply masks them, and this masking can be a short fix but will end up blowing up at one point or another.
Application: Dealing with anger is something that the Bible tells us to do but is also a smart thing. From now on I will deal with my problems as they come up, instead of storing them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment