Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ephesians 4:31

31Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slandor be put away from you, along with malice.

Here Paul is explaining just about every way of having a problem with someone. I have mentioned in past blogs that I have a problem with holding onto and thinking about these things. So now I come to a part of scripture where Paul is describing how serious this is by repeating himself over and over again. In the past when I was convicted of this I just prayed about it and asked God to take it away. This time however is a different story, prayer is neccesary but there is also a part that I must act in. Today when these problems come up I will pray about it first but then start working for the family that we all want.

No comments:

Post a Comment