Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ephesians 4:29

29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

All talk that comes out of our mouths should lift each other up. This is not some or even just when we want to but whenever we talk to other people. From a distant look on life this seems easy but once you get into those moments where you get frustrated with someone it is a lot harder. This has happened to me many times where I have gotten frustrated with people and my reaction is to openly say things against them. This does not build up people or do anything constructive. Today and from now on I will shut my mouth when anything destructive is about to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment