Sunday, August 14, 2011

Acts 12:9

Peter is now dressed awake and ready to escape the prison. We see here an answer to prayer. All it is taking is for Peter to follow the angel and then he will be out safely. This is a lesson that I have been learning this week which is not to worry about the little things but instead just to follow. Peter is not worrying about whether the guards will see him or if he is making to much noise but just going where the angel goes. In my life I often worry about a lot of things. This verse to me means that I should not worry about these things but instead just follow after Christs example. The perfect verse for this is Acts 2:42 "And they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and the fellowship to the breaking of bread and the prayers." This is the early church dedicating themselves to what Christ has taught them, and this is what I should do without worrying about all the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment