Monday, August 8, 2011

Acts 8:30


30 so Philip ran to him and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah and asked, "Do you understand what you are reading?"
When this verse said that Phillip was running to me, means that he is putting in his all and going all out for where the Holy Spirit wants him to be. As I read this I have to ask myself where does the Holy Spirit want me to be? I believe that at this moment I am supposed to be here in the ignite program. So then what would it look like to "run" like Philip did? Around these parts there have been a lot of sayings going around about living each day for Christ. I think that this would be my way of "running". I should not worry about what is going to happen in the future but instead live each day giving it all to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment